Information Analytics provides the following services: world-wide web hosting, electronic conferencing, electronic mail accounts, email lists, mail server and other Internet-related services.
Information Analytics services and equipment may not be used for the following activities (defined as Spam):
- To send unsolicited email for commercial purposes;
- To post a single article or advertisement, about which we receive multiple complaints, to Usenet or other Newsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups or lists;
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a service provided by Information Analytics (such as using an Information Analytics-supplied mailbox as a maildrop, or referring to a URL hosted on our server);
- To falsify user information, including the falsification of e-mail return addresses;
Information Analytics considers the above practices to constitute abuse of its service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by the terms and conditions of the services offered by Information Analytics. Engaging in one or more of these practices may result in:
- Termination of the offender’s account and/or access to services provided by Information Analytics.
- Dropping of mail messages that do not contain the proper and necessary information.
- Informing any or all authorities of offender’s actions upon receipt of appropriate subpoena.
- Billing the offender for resources consumed, including bandwidth, CPU cycles, administration labor, downtime, etc. . . (but not limited to the listed resources) and levying cancellation charges to cover costs. The minimum charge is $50 per spam complaint received.
- Informing any or all recipients of offender’s Spam of the personal and public information of the user.
Information Analytics will immediately notify its upstream Internet Service Provider of any actions taken in regard to this Anti-Spam Policy.
Information Analytics reserves the right to implement any and all of the above actions as it may deem appropriate at any time, without limitation, in regard to upholding this anti-Spam Policy. However, by not implementing a specific action, Information Analytics is not implying consent, lack of wrongdoing by the offender, nor limiting its response in the future.
Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit the actions or remedies of Information Analytics in any way concerning the foregoing activities.
Can Spam Act